CMCDV stands for Christian Meinhardt - Concept - Design - Visualisation.
Christian Meinhardt and his network of dedicated specialists deliver digital projects and applications from concept to implementation.
CMCDV works directly for companies of all sizes and all kind of business areas and as subcontractor for advertising agencies and technology providers.
Our expertise includes
• Consulting on all creative, strategical and technological aspects of digital media
• Concept development and conceptual design
• IA - Information architecture
• UI/UX - User interface and user experience design
• Full service project development and management
• Technical and maintenance services
• Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality applications
• 3D content creation
• Character and game design
• Speaking events, workshops, and tutoring
• Landing pages
• B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions
• Content management systems
• Responsive design
• Rich media content creation
• SEO optimization
• Social media integration
• Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
• Mobile websites
• M-commerce solutions
• Mobile guided tours
• Mobile games & entertainment
• Kiosk systems (in- and outdoors)
• Live events (stage shows, road shows, big screen events)
From visualizing architecture, products, technical or abstract information, to conceptual and creative illustrations. From character and game design to content creation for augmented
reality applications and beyond to virtual spaces and virtual worlds - one of our main field of work has always been 3D.
• 3D visualization
• 3D illustration
• 3D animation
Speaking events, workshops and tutoring
You can book Mr. Christian Meinhardt for speaking events, workshops and tutoring on emerging technologies, especially on the topic of Augmented Reality.
Some of the events Mr. Meinhardt took part in:
• Speaker - ”The world is your canvas - the future of Augmented Reality and how it will affect the lives of all of us”, at Science Center, Philadelphia, USA
• Speaker and workshop - ”Augmented Reality for the cultural sector - from concept to implementation”, at Mobile Culture Conference, London
• Tutor - "Introduction to Augmented Reality", Good School, Hamburg, on multiple occasions